You will receive 420 points for registering with VIVOSUN.
You will earn 1 point for every US dollar spent on your purchase, excluding shipping costs and insurance. Points will be credited to your account once the order is complete.
Participating in the points-related activities within the specified time limit is a great way to receive rewards. You will receive the corresponding points according to the activity rules published for these activities that are fun and engaging!
Points are independent on each of the VIVOSUN sites. The balance is displayed on the Points History page. Every 100 points = $1. You can use points to deduct up to 60% of the total price of your order (excluding tax, shipping costs and insurance). Points with the earliest expiration date will be applied first!
Please log into your VIVOSUN account and click on "My Points" in your account to view the balance.
VIVOSUN points have different expiration dates. You will be notified of the expiration date for your points when they are awarded to you. If your points expire before redemption, they will be removed from your account, so be sure to use them within the timeline given.
1. If an unpaid order is canceled, the points applied to the original order will be immediately returned to your account.
2. If you return an order, the points used for that order will be returned to your account along with your refund or credit, if so selected. If you return part of an order, points will be returned to your account based on the percentage of the price of the returned items to the total order price.
3. If the cancellation of your order or product return occurs after the points used would have expired, expired points will not be returned to your account. You can view the points details in your account.
4. If your product return occurs after you have confirmed receipt of your order, points used in the order will be returned to your account. Points received from placing an order will be deducted when you return an order or items; the earliest expiring points will be deducted first. If your account does not have sufficient points balance, points will be deducted until the balance reaches 0.
5. If you place a first order, receive points, use those points for a second order, after which you return the first order, we reserve the right to refund your purchase price on the first order minus the value of the points you received and used from the first order.